Against the institutional racism of Questura and Prefettura of Emilia-Romagna
SATURDAY, 7th NOVEMBER 10.30am
PIAZZA ROOSEVELT, BOLOGNA
(in front of the Prefettura)
- Do you have problems with your long or short term residence permit or with the family reunion? Have you been waiting for months for your permit and will you get one that is almost already expired?
- Did you have to pay a lawyer in order to have information on your documents due to the fact that the Questura does not provide an info point where you can go with no need of intermediaries?
- Did the Questura give you a residence permit of just few monts even though you have the right to have a permit up to two years? Does this force you to pay hundreds of euros several times per year for the renewal?
- Did you want to renew the long term residence permit and you got just a very short term permit?
- When you go to the Questura, do you have to suffer the arrogance and prevarication of the police officers?
If you have experienced on your skin the institutional racism of this administration of residence permits, this is the time to let your voice be heard! Take the streets against the blackmail of the residence permit! For the freedom of all migrants!
Infos: firstname.lastname@example.org; 327.57.82.056
Join our event on Facebook and invite your friends